Paul and I were a little more concerned about enjoying ourselves and drinking good beer than taking extensive pictures (also I forgot my camera) and notes, so we don’t have a ton of original information to share. We are apparently alone though, as several other people have recounted their experiences on the internet:
- The Official Michigan Brewer’s Guild Facebook photo gallery.
- Michigan Microbrews relives the event.
- Detroit Moxie has tales from the fest and a few photos.
- Grand Rapids Grub has plenty of details about specific beers.
- Dave Bardallis of All the Brews Fit to Pint (and AnnArbor.com) posts his story, along with some extra photos on Facebook.
- I’m certain there was plenty of coverage in the Grand Rapids Press, but the MLive website is hilariously bad and not worth navigating through their several ill-designed pages to find it.
Any links I’ve missed? I’ll gladly hear them in the comments (especially from other bloggers!)
On another note, if you used the YBD Winter Beer Festival App, I’d love to hear how it worked for you in the comments. What’d you like, what didn’t you like, what other features would you like to see added?
It kinda started out as a lark early last week, and if people like it enough, we’ll gladly update it (and, you know, put more than 3 days worth of work into it) for future festivals.